Rivaba Jadeja Biography & Wiki:-Many people know Rivaba Jadeja, she is the wife of Ravindra Singh Jadeja, an Indian cricketer. And she is a member of the BJP and is currently working as an MLA. She has many followers on social media and many people like him. In Rivaba Jadeja Biography, you will know a lot about him. Continue reading.
Rivaba Jadeja Biography
Rivaba Jadeja is an Indian politician. She is the wife of Indian cricketer Ravindra Jadeja. She is currently serving as the MLA in the Jamnagar North constituency. He won the Gujarat Assembly Election on 8 December 2022. and he is currently serving as a legislator.
Rivaba Jadeja Age
Rivaba Jadeja was born on 2 November 1990 in Rajkot, Gujarat, India. She was born into a Solanki family.
Rivaba Jadeja Family
There were 3 members in his family. His father’s name is Hardev Singh Solanki he is a businessman. His mother’s name is Prafullaba Solanki she works as an employee on an Indian Railway. And he has a brother whose name is Shatu. Rivaba Jadeja’s uncle is Hari Singh Solanki who is a Congress Politician.
Rivaba Jadeja Husband / Child
She got married on 17 April 2016 to Ravindra Jadeja who is an Indian cricketer. The couple has a daughter named Nidhyana and she was born in 2017.
Rivaba Jadeja Education
He completed his schooling at a high school. After that, he took admitted to Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science, Rajkot. From there he completed his engineering.
Rivaba Jadeja Parsonal Details
|Full Name||Rivaba Ravindrasinh Jadeja|
|Real Name||Rivaba Solanki|
|Age||33 years (as of 2023)|
|Date of birth||2 November 1990|
|Known for||Being the wife of Indian cricketer Ravindra Jadeja|
|Father Name||Hardev Singh Solanki|
|Mother Name||Prafullaba Solanki|
|Husband Name||Ravindra Jadeja (Cricketer)|
|Collage/ University||Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science in Rajkot|
|Education qualification||Mechanical Engineering|
|Home Town||Rajkot, Gujarat|
|Height||5 feet, 4 inches (approx)|
|Weight||50 kg (approx)|
|Marriage Date||17 April 2016|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
Rivaba Jadeja Career
She gained notoriety in 2018 after she voiced her opposition to the Deepika Padukone-starring movie “Padmaavat.” She soon assumed leadership of the women’s section of the right-wing Karni Sena, which represents the Kashtriya group. In Gujarat, where the state’s agriculture minister, R. C. Faldu, and the member of parliament, Poonam Madam, were present, Rivaba Jadeja joined the Bhartiya Janta Party in 2019 as a party worker.
Rivaba Jadeja was scheduled to run for the Bhartiya Janata Party’s nomination in the Gujarat assembly elections from the Jamnagar North constituency in November 2022.
On December 8, 2022, she won the Gujarat assembly election from the Jamnagar North constituency by defeating her closest competitor, Karshanbhai Karmur of the Aam Aadmi Party.
Rivaba Jadeja Controversy
Rivaba Jadeja stirred up controversy in 2018 when she accused a police constable of abusing her in Jamnagar City. But the police constable claimed in the FIR that Rivaba struck his bike with her automobile outside the city’s police headquarters. He was also charged with reckless driving on Rivaba. The police officer was then taken into custody and released on bail. His attorney stated in court that the defendant had been “wrongly arraigned.” He was beaten by the officer, who also yanked his hair.
Rivaba Jadeja Facts
- Indian politician Rivaba Ravindrasinh Jadeja. She is the spouse of renowned cricketer Ravindra Jadeja from India. She made headlines in November 2022 when the Bharatiya Janta Party gave her a ticket to run in the Gujarat assembly elections from the Jamnagar North constituency.
- Rivaba Jadeja took part in the 2018 demonstration against the Deepika Padukone-starring movie “Padmavat,” along with other protesters.
- On the day of her wedding in 2016, Rivaba reportedly received a gift from her parents: an Audi Q7 global worth rupees 97 lakhs.
- Rivaba Jadeja worked as a social worker in Gujarat before entering politics, where she frequently promoted the rights of women. In 2018, she was chosen to lead the women’s division of the Kashtriya community’s right-wing Karni Sena. Rivaba Jadeja started working as a party worker for the Bhartiya Janta Party in Gujarat that same year. In the presence of MP Poonam Madam and Gujarat’s Agriculture Minister R C Faldu, she was formally welcomed into the party.
- Rivaba Jadeja gained notoriety in 2018 after sparking controversy in Jamnagar, Gujarat, when she crashed her automobile into a police constable’s motorbike. She soon informed the nearest police station about the incident and alleged that the officer had assaulted her. Rivaba was however charged with reckless driving by the constable. The cop was held by the police but eventually freed on bail.
- Ravindra Jadeja, the captain of the cricket team Chennai Super Kings, honored his wife Rivaba by dedicating the team’s victory over Royal Challengers Bangalore in 2022. In a media interview, he stated that the first victory was particularly meaningful to him and that he wanted to credit his wife for it. He stated.
- In 2022, Rivaba Jadeja and her husband, Ravindra Jadeja, gained notoriety for opening 101 bank accounts for underprivileged baby girls as part of the Sukanya Samriddhi scheme on their daughter’s fifth birthday. As a result, Prime Minister Narendra Modi of India sent them a letter of appreciation. The Prime Minister praised their charitable activities and commended their initiatives for India’s girl youngsters. We hope that you must have known a lot about her in Rivaba Jadeja Biography.
Rivaba Jadeja Social Media
Thank you for visiting our website and for reading about Rivaba Jadeja Biography.