Jaya Kishori Biography/ Wiki:- Almost everyone knows Jaya Kishori ji, she is a storyteller and motivational speaker. She has made her name famous all over social media. Many people follow her on social media. Apart from India, people like her in other countries too. She started telling stories in childhood, and people like him since childhood. It always remains in discussion among the people. In Jaya Kishori Biography you will know a lot about her
Jaya Kishori Biography
Jaya Kishori is a young and spiritual Hindu storyteller. She is a very good motivational speaker. She stepped into the world of spirituality at the age of 6 years. And started doing bhajan kirtan. Jaya Kishori is frequently mentioned while discussing motivational speakers and spirituality. Today, Jaya Kishori is well-known throughout the world, not just in India. His tales “Nani Bai Ro Mairo” and “Shrimad Bhagwat Geeta” are well known abroad. He now has millions of supporters.
Jaya Kishori Age
Jaya Kishori was born on 13 July 1995 in Sujangarh, a village in Rajasthan. Kishori belongs to a Gaur Brahmin family.
Jaya Kishori Family
Jaya Kishori ji’s father’s name is Shiv Shankar Sharma who is also known as Radhe Shyam Haritpal. His mother’s name is Geeta Devi Haritpal, Jaya ji also has a younger sister whose name is Chetna Sharma and she has no brother.
Jaya Kishori Husband
Jaya Kishori ji has not married yet, she says that if she ever marries, she would prefer to do it in Kolkata. She told in an interview that if she goes to some other place after marriage, then she will also shift her parents to the same place because she wants to live with her parents.
Jaya Kishori Personal details
|Nick Name||Jaya, Meera of the twenty-first century|
|Profession||Musical Artist, Narrator, Psalm Singer, and Live Program|
|Date of birth||13 July 1995|
|Birth Place||Sujangarh, Rajasthan, India|
|Home town||Sujangarh, Rajasthan, India|
|School||Mahadevi Birla World Academy School in Kolkata|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate in B.Com|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Shopping, Reading, Travelling|
|Weight (approx.)||52 Kg|
|Height (approx.)||5 ft. 4 in.|
Jaya Kishori Favorite
|politician||Narendra Modi and Sushma Swaraj|
|Favorite Cricketer||Mahendra Singh Dhoni|
|Favorite Color||Blue, Black, and White|
|Favorite Actress||Sonam Kapoor|
|Favorite Actor||Akshay Kumar|
|Favorite TV shows||Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah|
|Favorite Food||Dal Bati Churma, Mawa Kachori, Mohan Maas|
Jaya Kishori Education
Jaya Kishori ji did her schooling at Mahadevi Birla World Academy and Shree Shikshayatan, Kolkata. He has completed his studies in commerce subject. She did not regularize her college because she used to do Bhajans, and Gita lessons along with her studies. When Jaya Kishori wrote Shrimad Bhagwat Gita for the first time, her 10th board exams were about to start, both of them had some difficulty managing, but it inspired them to do multiple work, which was beneficial even more. Jaya Kishori is a storyteller and motivational speaker. Happening. In Jaya Kishori Biography you will know a lot about her Continue reading
Jaya Kishori Career
When she was 7 years old, she performed at the Satsang held during Kolkata’s Basant Mahotsav. Kishori Ji performed the Bhajan “Sundara Kanda” when she was ten years old.
Ek Nazar Kripa Ki, Jagat Ke Rang Kya Dekhu, Radhe Krishna, Mera Apke Kripa Se, and many other religious songs were sung by Kishori Ji. Lagan Tumse, Tumne Dali Ek Nazar, Tum Bin Nazaron Ka, Guru Meri Puja, Mhara Kathu Ra Shyam, Meri Lagi Shyam Sang, and many others
She is particularly well known for her lengthy interior talks, including the three-day Katha and the seven-day Katha Shrimadbhagwat.
On July 24, 2021, she launched a new YouTube channel called “Jaya Kishori Motivation” to inspire others via her empowering and heartfelt words.
Jaya Kishori Award
- ‘Ideal Youth Spiritual Guru Award’ was given to Jaya Ji in 2016.
- Given the 2019 Fame India Asia Post Survey Youth Icon award.
- Jaya Kishori received the title of “Motivational Speaker of the Year” in 2021.
Jaya Kishori Facts
- Indian storyteller and bhajan singer Jaya Kishori is renowned for her distinctive storytelling and bhajan singing techniques.
- In her early years, she studied preaching under Govindram Mishra, Swami Ramsukhdas, and Pandit Vinod Kumar ji.
- ‘Radha’ was the name Pt. Govindram Mishra used to call her. Mishra bestowed the moniker “Kishori Ji” upon her after observing her devotion to Lord Krishna. She has been known as “Kishori ji” ever since.
- Jaya has sung her first bhajans in a satsang hosted in Kolkata during Basant Mahotsav when she was only 7 years old.
- ‘Sunder Kand’ was recited on stage by Jaya Kishori by herself when she was ten years old, to the approval of the audience.
- To aid in his spiritual development, his grandparents taught him a variety of hymns and told him numerous tales about Lord Krishna.
- He has contributed his vocals to over 20 Bhajan albums. ‘Shiv Stotra,’ ‘Sunderkand,’ ‘Mere Kanha Ki,’ ‘Shyam Tharo Khatu Pyare,’ ‘Deewani Mai Shyam Ki,’ and ‘Jayakishori Ke Hits’ are a few of his albums.
- For her seven-day “Katha Shrimad Bhagwat” and three-day “Katha Nani Bai Ro Myro” spiritual teachings, Jaya Kishori is well-known.
- The Narayan Seva Sansthan in Udaipur is said to have received all of the donations from his spiritual sessions. All of these contributions go towards helping those with disabilities.
- He has received numerous honors, including the ‘Adarsh Yuva Spiritual Guru Award’ for his speeches from RSS President Dr. Mohan Bhagwat.
- In 2018, Sanjay and Anjali Shukla organized a large-scale invitation to Kishori’s Shrimad Bhagwat Katha, after which they went door to door and gave 1,11,000 sarees to ladies, setting a record that was later included in the “Guinness Book of World Records”.
- Jaya Kishori enjoys playing the harmonium and listening to music.
- Jaya Kishori enjoys practicing yoga and spreading the word about it.
- His satsangs have been broadcast on numerous devotional channels.
Kishori Social Media
Thank you for visiting our website and reading Jaya Kishori Biography.