Rinosh George Biography, Age, Career, Family, Wikipedia:- Rinosh George is a passionate music composer, rapper, and director from Ernakulam, Kerala. He achieved fame in 2015 with the release of the song “I AM A MALLU” off his album. It was well received, and the record gained a dedicated following in addition to cult status among the Malayali tribe. Rinosh is adaptable and can pull off any situation with ease. He is a contestant in Season 5 of Bigg Boss Malayalam. You will get to know a lot about him in Rinosh George’s Biography.
Rinosh George Age
Rinosh George was born in 1992, the place where he was born is Ernakulam, Kerala, India. He was born into a normal family, he completed 31 years in 2023.
Rinosh George Family
Now people know a lot about Rinosh George, his father’s name is TJ George and his mother’s name Rosi George is. He was born into a middle-class family, and he does not update his family on his social media, whenever he updates about his family in the future, we will update him here.
Rinosh George’s Wife/ Girlfriend
Talking about his marriage, he has not married yet and he has not told his girlfriend, he wants to keep his relationship private, we do not know whether he is still single or dating. Whenever they tell us about their relationship, we will update them here.
Rinosh George Education
Rinosh George completed his schooling at Shantiniketan High School, De Paul International Residential School, and Christ School in Bangalore. At Bengaluru’s Krupanidhi Pre-University College, he completed his pre-university studies. From 2011 to 2014, he studied for a Bachelor of Arts in Broadcast Journalism at the Oxford College of Arts in Bengaluru, but he left in the last semester of his degree program to pursue a career in music.
Rinosh George Personal details
You will get to know some of his personal details in Rinosh George’s Biography. Continue reading
|Profession||Rapper, Composer, Actor|
|Famous Role||Arun Jeevan in the film Nonsense|
|Age||31 years (as of 2023)|
|Date of Birth||1992|
|Birthplace||Ernakulam, Kerala, India|
|Hometown||Ernakulam, Kerala, India|
|College/University||Oxford College of Arts, Bengaluru|
|Educational Qualification||He pursued a Bachelor of Arts in Broadcasting Journalism from the Oxford College of Arts in Bengaluru from 2011 to 2014; however, he dropped out in the final year of his graduation to pursue a career in music.|
|Father Name||TJ George|
|Mother Name||Rosy George|
|Height||5 feet, 11 inches (Approx)|
|Weight||80 Kg (Approx)|
|Bike Collection||Hero Honda Karizma R|
|Favorite Actors||Hrithik Roshan, Dulquer Salmaan, Mammootty|
|Favorite Actress||Rima Kallingal, Priyamani, Mamta Mohandas, Poornima Indrajith|
|Favorite Singer||Bryan Adams, Beyonce, Michael Jackson|
Rinosh George Career
Rinosh George got his start in songwriting when he was quite young. When he was younger, he enjoyed watching music videos on MTV and listening to songs by Shaan and other artists. In 2009, he began his career as a professional DJ. During his undergraduate years, he created a band with two of his friends, Syed Viqar Ahmed and Faizan Ahmed, and they participated in a cultural program. The audience initially booed them and hurled paper pellets at them, but they soon began dancing to the trio’s tunes. After then, they took part in numerous festivals and received numerous accolades.
In an effort to build a fan base, he recorded a handful of his songs while he was a college student, produced about 1000 CDs, and gave them away for free.  Believe (2012), his first song did not do well. From June 2012 to December 2014, he also served as a vocal music instructor at the ADON Institute of Music in Bengaluru. In 2014, he collaborated with American rapper BanG Gully and Bangladeshi rapper Shree Sen on the songs Sunrise and Meri Jaan, both in Hindi. He left college in his last year of graduating because he felt compelled to pursue a career in music. He put out a few videos, but the songs weren’t particularly well-liked.
His song “This is Bengaluru,” which went viral and received over 1.5 million views on YouTube by March 2023, helped him gain notoriety. Fans appreciated the street-shot video that was produced in Bengaluru.
From January 2015 to September 2017, he was employed by Timbre Media as a radio host and voice actor. His buddy and fellow actor Paul Mathew suggested that he sing a song in Malayalam to attract a Keralan audience while he was looking for opportunities in Malayalam films. He thought the concept was interesting, so in June 2016 he released the song “I’m a Mallu,” which went on to become a massive hit, earned cult status as an anthem for Malayalis, and will have more than 9 million views on YouTube by March 2023. He attempted to dispel common misconceptions about Keralites by writing about Malayali culture, cuisine, and lifestyle.
From February 2018 until September 2018, he supported his family by working as a radio host at 101.3 Gold FM in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. He then returned to India to pursue a singing career. He performed at MG University’s THARANG 2018 festival in October 2018. Rinosh George released a song in November 2018 for the men’s grooming company Beardo, and it quickly gained a lot of popularity.
Rinosh George released a number of popular songs, including Oh Machine, Love We’ll Find, and Kalayullavante Cinema.
He made his acting debut in the 2018 Malayali film Nonsense, directed by MC Jithin and produced by Johny Sagariga, and starring him and Shruthi Ramachandran in the lead roles. He took on the part of Arun Jeevan, a student who doesn’t care about his schoolwork and is referred to by his teachers as “Nonsense.” One of the earliest movies with this theme, the movie featured BMX biking. Fans and critics alike praised his performance, which was shown at the 2019 International Children’s Film Festival of Kerala. The songs in the movie were written and performed by him, and Break Free was a big hit as well.
Rinosh George made his television debut in 2023 as a contestant in the Asianet reality series Bigg Boss Malayalam 5. You will know a lot about your career in Rinosh George’s Biography.
Rinosh George Facts
- I’m a Mallu, a song by Indian rapper, songwriter, director, and actor Rinosh George that went on to become a cult Malayali anthem, brought him enormous fame. He took part in Bigg Boss Malayalam’s fifth season.
- Since he was little, he has been interested in music, and he has performed in churches.
- In 2009, he began his career as a professional DJ.
- While still in college, he began penning songs, which drew the notice of two of his friends, Syed Viqar Ahmed and Syed Faizan Ahmed. They inspired him to create music, helped him record it, and produced 1,000 CDs that they shared with other college students.
- The group also started a band and played at a college festival, but the audience jeered them and hurled paper pellets at them. Later, the crowd began to enjoy their performance and dance to the music. They later performed at other festivals and received numerous honors.
- Despite the failure of his debut single, Believe, which he released in 2012, he persisted in his efforts because he was determined to succeed in the music business.
- He worked as a vocal music instructor at Bengaluru’s ADON Institute of Music from June 2012 till December 2014.
- He released the Hindi song Meri Jaan and the international single Sunrise in 2014, which featured the rapper BanG Gully from the United States and Shree Sen from Bangladesh.
- During his final year of school, he left college to seek a career in the music industry.
- His first number-one single, This is Bengaluru, which was inspired by the city’s nightlife and IT sector, was published in 2015. He amassed a sizable following after the song went viral. The song has received more than a million YouTube views as of March 2023.
- He entered the reality television competition Bigg Boss Malayalam 5, which aired on Asianet.
- He is a fitness nut and frequently shares videos about his exercises on social media.
- In the beginning, his parents were wary of his career; however, after witnessing his accomplishment, they too felt confident in his decision.
- He grew up admiring Hrithik Roshan and once mimicked him by donning a fishnet shirt.
- He suffered a hand fracture in an incident in 2015.
- In an interview from 2018, he stated that he turned down a number of films and preferred to work on projects with a strong social message.
Rinosh George Social Media
Thank you for visiting our website and reading Rinosh George’s Biography.