Raghubar Das Wiki, Age, Family, Career, Biography:- Raghuvar Das is a former Chief Minister of Jharkhand in India. He was chosen as National Vice President of the Bharatiya Janata Party on September 26, 2020. He was once a Jharkhand MLA representing Jamshedpur. Raghubar Das was sworn in as Jharkhand’s sixth Chief Minister on December 28, 2014. He is a Bharatiya Janata Party member who has twice served as President of the Jharkhand BJP. He is the BJP’s current national vice president.
Tata Steel employee who represented Jamshedpur East in the Legislative Assembly five times from 1995 to 2019. During the state’s BJP-led administration, he also served as Deputy Chief Minister and Urban Development Minister. He was detained behind the cells during the domestic turmoil. He is the first state’s Chief Minister to serve the complete term.
Raghubar Das Age
Raghuvar Das was born in Jamshedpur on May 3, 1955. In terms of age, he will be roughly 68 years old in 2023.
Raghubar Das Family, Education
Raghubar Das’ father, Chavan Ram, works as a worker at a steel business. Das belongs to the Teli caste. He graduated from Bhalubasa Harijan High School and Jamshedpur Cooperative College with a Bachelor of Science degree. He earned his LLB from the same university where he studied law. Raghubar Das joined Tata Steel as a lawyer after finishing his schooling. He used to work for the RSS.
Raghubar Das Wiki, Age, Family, Wife, Career, Education, Biography, Net Worth
|Age||68 years (as of 2023)|
|Date Of Birth||May 3, 1955|
|Birthplace||Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India|
|Father Name||Chavan Ram|
|Mother Name||Not Known|
|Wife Name||Rukmini Devi|
|Weight||78 Kg (Approx)|
|Height||5 Feet, 7 Inches (Approx)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Who is Raghubar Das?
Raghuvar Das is a former Chief Minister of Jharkhand in India. On September 26, 2020, he was chosen as the National Vice President of the Bharatiya Janata Party. He was once a Jharkhand MLA representing Jamshedpur. In the 2014 elections, he ran on a Bharatiya Janata Party ticket from the ‘Jamshedpur East constituency and defeated Indian National Congress candidate Anand Bihari Dubey by a margin of 70157 votes. He joined the Janata Party in 1977, and with the formation of the BJP in 1980, he entered active politics. For the first time, he was elected MLA from Jamshedpur East in 1995. He has since won the assembly elections from the same constituency for the sixth time in a row.
Raghubar Das Career, Wiki, Biography
Das has been politically involved since his college days. He was a member of the state’s Total Revolution Movement, led by Jayaprakash Narayan. He was captured and imprisoned in Gaya before being imprisoned again under Indira Gandhi’s emergency regime. Das later joined the Janata Party in 1977.
He became a founding member of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). He attended the BJP’s inaugural national committee meeting in Mumbai in 1980. In Jamshedpur, he was appointed commander of the Sitaramdera Regiment. Later, he served as Jamshedpur’s city secretary and vice president, as well as the BJP’s secretary and later vice president.
In 1995, he was elected to the Bihar Legislative Assembly representing Jamshedpur East. He was elected from the same electoral district five times. He was chosen as BJP chief in Jharkhand. The BJP won 30 seats in the Jharkhand Assembly elections in 2005. In 2005, he was also the Minister of Urban Development in the Arjun Munda-led NDA government. He also dominated the state’s Indian general election in 2009. He was the Deputy Chief Minister of Jharkhand state from December 30, 2009, to May 29, 2010, while Shibu Soren was the Chief Minister.
On August 16, 2014, he was also named Vice President of the BJP’s National Committee.
In the Jharkhand Legislative Assembly elections in December 2019, the BJP under his leadership won just 25 of the 81 assembly seats against the JMM coalition, prompting his resignation. Former BJP leader Saryu Rai beat him by almost 15,000 votes in the Jamshedpur East constituency as an independent candidate.
Raghubar Das Wife, Biography, Wiki
Rukmini Devi is Raghuvar Das’s wife, and they have a son named Lalit Kumar and a daughter named Renu Sahu, albeit their daughter is married.
Raghubar Das’s Net Worth
There is still some information about Raghubar Das’s net worth.
- Raghuvar Das is a senior Bharatiya Janata Party politician. He was Jharkhand’s sixth Chief Minister and the state’s first non-tribal Chief Minister. Raghubar Das took the oath of office as Chief Minister of Jharkhand.
- He began working at “Tata Steel” after finishing his college studies.
- She was a member of Narayan’s “Total Revolution” movement before joining politics.
- During the agitation, Das was imprisoned in a Bihar jail, and Indira Gandhi advocated an “Emergency” state. During this period, he was also imprisoned. He later joined the Public Party in 1977.
- He is one of the Bharatiya Janata Party’s (BJP) founding members. In 1990, he attended the BJP’s inaugural national committee meeting in Mumbai.
- The BJP won 30 seats in the Jharkhand Legislative Assembly elections conducted in Nashik in 2005.
- He was also the Urban Development Minister during Chief Minister Arjun Munda’s term in 2005.
- He is said to have basic preferences and live a simple life. He is also recognized as a farmer’s leader and a disciplinarian.
- He also presided over the state’s general elections in 2009.
- From 30 December 2009 until 29 May 2010, he worked in Andhra Pradesh Raw Materials. Shibu Soren was the Chief Minister of Jharkhand at the time.
- Raghubar Das, former Chief Minister of Jharkhand, has been nominated as an observer for Uttar Pradesh by the BJP.
- In the Bharatiya Janata Party-led administration of Jharkhand, he also served as Deputy Chief Minister and Urban Development Minister.
- He is the state’s first Chief Minister to finish his constituency.
- Raghuvar Das is a former RSS official.
- He was named group head of the Nuclear Weapons Group.
- He then served as the city’s chief secretary and the faction’s vice president. First as BJP Secretary, then as Vice President.
Raghubar Das Social Media
Thank you for visiting our website and for readingRaghubar Das’s Wiki.