Pankaj Advani Biography, Age, Wife, Career, Family:- Pankaj Arjan Advani is an Indian Billiards player and a former professional Snooker player. Three times, he won the global championship for the International Billiard and Snooker Federation. awarded 16 world championships in the pool, including the World Team Billiards Championship once as well as the IBSF World Billiards Championship 15 times. The Prince of India, The Golden Boy, and The Prince of Pune are just a few of his many nicknames. He has won the World Billiards and Snooker Federation (IBSF) World Championship 23 times.
Pankaj Advani Age
Pankaj Advani was born on 24 July 1985. The place where he was born, the name of that place is Pune, which is in Maharashtra, he belongs to a Sindhi family.
Pankaj Advani Family
There are a total of 4 members in his family. His father’s name is Arjan Advani who is a businessman and his mother’s name is Kajal Advani who is a housewife. He also has a brother name Dr. Shree Advani a Sports & Performance Psychologist.
Pankaj Advani Education
He has completed his schooling at Frank Anthony Public School, Bangalore. After the completion of his schooling, he took admitted to SBM Jain College, Bangalore, from where he completed his graduation and completed his graduation in commerce subject.
Pankaj Advani Personal details
|Full Name||Pankaj Arjan Advani|
|Nicknames||The Prince of Pune, The Prince of India, The Golden Boy|
|Profession||Billiards and Snooker player|
|Date of Birth||24 July 1985|
|Age||38 years (as of 2023)|
|School||Frank Anthony Public School, Bangalore|
|College/University||SBM Jain College, Bangalore|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation (Commerce)|
|Address||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Hobbies||Listening to music|
|Father Name||Arjan Advani|
|Mother Name||Kajal Advani|
|Brother||Dr. Shree Advani|
|Height||5 feet, 8 inches (Approx)|
|Weight||65 Kg (Approx)|
Pankaj Advani Wife
Pankaj Advani is married to Sania, a celebrity make-up artist. Advani is learning the art of make-up to understand his wife, Sania, while she has started following billiards.
Pankaj Advani Billiards/Snooker
|International Debut||2002- Asian Billiards Championship in Bangalore|
|Records (main ones)||2005- First person in the world to win the points and time formats both in the same year at the IBSF World Billiards Championship
2003- Won his first world title ‘Men’s World Snooker Championship’ in China at the age of eighteen only
2014- Won the Grand Double for the third time in the UK
Pankaj Advani Awards/Achievements
- 2003 – Indo-American Young Achiever’s Award
- 2004 – Arjuna Award, Rajiv Gandhi Award, Hero India Sports Award
- 2006 – Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna
- 2009 – Padmashree
- 2010 – DNA Most Stylish Sportsperson, Sahara India Sports Award, Teacher’s Achievement Award in Sports
- 2011 – World Economic Forum’s Global Shaper Award
- 2012 – Asian Billiards Championship, NDTV Spirit of Sports
- 2018 – Padmabhushan
- 2003, 2015, 2017 – IBSF World Snooker Champion
- 2005, 2007-09, 2012, 2014-15 – World Billiards Champion (Time Format)
- 2014 – The World Team Billiards Championship
- 2014-15 – IBSF World Six-Red Snooker Champion
- 2005, 2008, 2014, 2016, 2017 – World Billiards Champion (Points Format)
- 2018 – IBSF World Snooker Team Championship
Pankaj Advani’s Favorite Things
|Favorite Player||Roger Federer|
|Favorite Songs||Sadi Gali (Tanu Weds Manu), Greece 2000, Unforgivable by Armin Van Buuren and Nothing Else Matters by Metallica|
|Favorite Designers||Manoviraj Khosla, Wendell Rodricks, and Babita Malkani|
|Favorite Holiday Spots||Goa, Melbourne|
Pankaj Advani Career
A biography of Pankaj Advani would be incomplete without mentioning his accomplishments because he is a world-class snooker player and has won numerous titles and competitions. So you may learn more about his life and profession here.
In 1999, in the World Billiards Championship in England, Advani made his competitive international debut. after winning the 2003 World Snooker Championship.
When he won the 2005 IBSF World Billiards Championship in Qawra, Malta, he made history by becoming the first cueist to complete a “Grand Double” by triumphing in both the time and point forms.
The “Grand Double” was accomplished by him three times: in 2008 in Bangalore, in England in 2014, and in Myanmar in 2018. Only he has won both the amateur world snooker and billiards championships.
Advani became the first player to win five Asian Billiards Championship titles when he won the event in Goa, India, in April 2012.
In May, Advani agreed to play as the Indian wildcard on the professional snooker tour for the 2012–13 season.
To proceed to the main stage of the ranking events as a rookie on the tour, Advani would need to win four matches.
Pankaj succeeded in qualifying for the International Championship on his fourth try. Pankaj Advani beat Craig Steadman 6-1, six-time world champion Steve Davis 6-5 (after falling behind 1-4), Alan McManus 6-3, and Michael Holt 6-4 to become the first person to perform on the venue stage.
He had four-century breaks during qualification, which was the most of any player. Advani was supposed to play a wildcard match once to go to the last 32 of the competition in Chengdu, China, but he withdrew to play in the World Billiards Championship, which he later won.
In Jiangmen, China, Pankaj Advani made his competitive debut by winning the IBSF World Snooker Championship (also known as the World Amateur Snooker Championship).
He was the youngest Indian to win the title at the age of 18, which made him. In Sharm-El-Sheik, Egypt, when he was 28 years old, he won the IBSF World 6-Red World Snooker Championship. He repeated the feat in August 2015 after successfully defending the championship in Karachi, Pakistan.
Pankaj Advani Net Worth
His Net worth is projected to be close to Rs 53.5 million, or almost $7 million.
Pankaj Advani Facts
- His parents raised him in Kuwait for five years after his birth.
- His family moved to Bangalore, India, at the time of the Iraqi invasion.
- When he was six years old, his father passed away.
- He was the head boy of his school, and instead of complaining to the principal when students failed to wear their house badges, he preferred to assist them in purchasing replacement badges from a nearby shop.
- He and his brother Shree used to visit the snooker room after school when they were ten years old.
- At the age of eleven, he defeated his brother and coach Shree to win his first State championship.
- He told the media in his early years that he hoped to one day win the global championship in his sport.
- He has won the snooker and pool world championships a combined eighteen times. Pankaj Advani, the World Billiards Champion, won a total of six world championships, three Asian Billiards titles, two Asian Games gold medals, one Australian Open title, and five national championships. Advani, Pankaj
- He is the only individual in history to have won the World Professional Billiards Championship as well as the IBSF World Titles in billiards and snooker.
- He thanks his brother Dr. Shree Advani and coach Arvind Savur for his success. Advani, Pankaj Assisted by Dr. Shree Advani, his brother
- He enjoys reading spiritual literature and watching films.
- He had a desire to see the world while still in school and aspired to become a pilot.
Pankaj Advani Social Media
Thank you for coming to our website and reading Pankaj Advani’s Biography.