Baba Olowere Biography, Age, Family, Wife, Death- Baba Olowere was a well-known prophet, preacher, and the founder of Ibadan, Nigeria’s Christ Apostolic Church Oke-Agbara. He was dubbed “Baba Automatic” because of his astonishing signs and wonders. He was a multifaceted and gifted individual who had a successful career in a variety of fields before dedicating himself totally to God’s ministry. Baba was skilled at bricklaying, blacksmithing, plumbing, farming, and metalworking. He worked in numerous Oyo State areas, particularly in the construction industry. He was well-versed in building materials and techniques and assisted in the construction of the iron rod at the Oyo Water Corporation.
While still working as a bricklayer, Baba Olowere received the call to serve God. He couldn’t resist the divine order and opted to pursue religious studies for another two years. Later, he was ordained as a priest and evangelist for the Christ Apostolic Church (CAC). Baba began his ministry in Kano and Zaria, but he was met with severe difficulties and criticism. He finally moved to Ibadan, where he worked at various CAC churches for three and a half years. In Baba Olowere Biography, you will find a lot to know about him. Continue reading
Baba Olowere Age
Michael Ojo Olowere was Baba Olowere’s full name. He was born on August 25, 1942. According to some media reports, Baba was 80 years old when he died on July 5, 2023. In 1978, he began his ministry by establishing CAC Oke-Imole in Agbowo, Ibadan. In baba Olowere biography you must have come to know about the age.
Baba Olowere Family
There is no information about Baba Olowere’s parents or there is no information on social media about his parents. baba olowere has also never told any information about his parents. We don’t know who their parents were and what they did
Baba Olowere Education
There is no information available on social media about Baba Olowere’s education, he completed his schooling from a private high school. After that, he got admission in a private university for his college studies, from that he completed his graduation and after that, he started focusing on his career.
Baba Olowere Biography, Age, Family, Wife, Wiki
|Full Name||Michael Ojo Olowere|
|Knows as||Baba Automatic|
|Age||80 years Old|
|Date Of Birth||25 August 1942|
|Wife Name||Esther Olowere|
|Child||Six (four sons and two daughters)|
|Height||5 Feet, 11 Inches (Approx)|
|Weight||79 Kg (Approx)|
|Net Worth||USD 1 million|
Baba Olowere Wife
Baba Olowere married Mrs. Esther Olowere, a God’s minister. They raised six children, four sons, and two daughters. They also had many grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Olowere’s family was very supportive of his ministry and accompanied him to crusades and programs regularly.
Baba Olowere Death Cause
Baba died in his Asi residence in Ibadan on July 5, 2023. The cause of his death has yet to be confirmed, however, it is believed he died peacefully in his sleep. He had reached the age of 80. Many well-known people, including comedians Wole Arole and Gbenga Adeyinka, expressed their sympathies on social media. Baba Olowere was described as a father figure, a friend, and a lifesaver in their lives. Tamunominini Makinde, the governor of Oyo State’s wife, also expressed sympathy for Baba Olowere’s family and church.
He praised him as a man whose ministry touched many lives and left an indelible mark on the world. Baba Olowere’s funeral arrangements have yet to be made public for his family and church. His loved ones and followers will sadly miss him.
Baba Olowere Career
In 1978, Baba Olowere founded his church, CAC Oke-Imole, in Agbowo, Ibadan. He eventually settled in Asi, where he established CAC Oke-Agbara in 1984. Olowere was appointed General Overseer of the church and oversaw its growth and multiplication. He expanded the CAC Oke-Agbara network throughout Nigeria and beyond. He also served as a mentor to several young clergy and assisted with various church programs. Baba Olowere was a well-known prophet, preacher, and healer who was endowed with the power to perform miracles. He clearly and thoroughly preached and taught the gospel. With ease and quickness, Jesus accomplished healing, deliverance, and prophecy miracles. Baba earned the moniker “Baba Automatic” because of his authority and anointing. He traveled throughout Nigeria and beyond to share the gospel and meet the needs of the people.
In 1978, Baba Olowere started his church, CAC Oke-Imole, in Agbowo, Ibadan. He eventually relocated to Asi, where he created CAC Oke-Agbara in 1984. Olowere was named General Overseer of the church and oversaw its growth and multiplication. He built additional CAC Oke-Agbara branches throughout Nigeria and overseas. He also mentored several young clerics and assisted with various church programs. Baba Olowere was a well-known prophet, preacher, and healer who was endowed with the capacity to perform miracles. He preached and taught the gospel with clarity and depth. He performed healing, deliverance, and prophecy miracles with ease and speed. Baba was dubbed “Baba Automatic” because of his authority and anointing. He traveled throughout Nigeria and beyond to promote the gospel and meet people’s needs. In Baba Olowere Biography, you would have got to know about his career.
Baba Olowere Facts
- Baba Olowere was the founder of CAC Oke-Agbara in Ibadan, Nigeria, and a well-known prophet and evangelist.
- Olowere was known as “Baba Automatic” because of his miraculous signs and wonders.
- Baba passed away on July 5, 2023, at his Asi home in Ibadan.
- Olowere began his ministry in 1978 with the establishment of CAC Oke-Imole in Agbowo, Ibadan.
- Baba later founded CAC Oke-Agbara in Asand i, Bodija, and Ibadan, and served as its general supervisor till his death.
- Baba preached the gospel throughout Nigeria and abroad, converting many people to Christ.
- Baba also mentored and sponsored numerous young clergy and church enterprises.
- In the CAC mission, Olowere was a renowned leader and father figure.
- Baba married Mrs. Esther Olowere, who is also a God’s minister.
- Baba Olowere’s family was extremely supportive of his ministry and frequently accompanied him to crusades and programs.
- Baba Olowere’s net worth is unknown to the public, however, he was not a materialistic man.
- He had a simple and humble life, devoted to God and people.
- He did not amass wealth or property for himself, but instead used his resources to advance God’s kingdom.
- Baba was a generous and charitable man who helped the poor and needy.
- Many people who loved and revered Baba were shocked to learn of his death.
- His family, church members, and followers both mourned and rejoined in his death.
- His family has yet to declare a burial date or make funeral preparations.
Baba Olowere Net Worth
His net worth is more than USD 1 million. Baba Olowere Biography
Baba Olowere Social Media
Thank you for visiting our website and reading Baba Olowere Biography. In Baba Olowere Biography, we have written about his Age, Family, Education, Career, Net Worth, Wife, and Death Case.