Nikita Dutta Ethnicity, Age, Family, Wiki, Career, Biography:-Nikita Dutta is an Indian actress who works largely in Hindi films and on television. She made her acting debut with the love drama Lekar Hum Deewana Dil after competing in Femina Miss India 2012. Dutta made her television debut in Dream Girl and rose to prominence in Ek Duje Ke Vaaste.
Nikita Dutta returned to the big screen with the historical sports drama Gold, followed by the romance drama Kabir Singh. Dutta has recently starred in the criminal drama The Big Bull as well as the haunting thriller Dybbuk.
Nikita Dutta Age
Nikita Dutta was born in Delhi, India on November 13, 1990. In 2023, he will be approximately 33 years old.
Nikita Dutta Family, Education
Nikita Dutta is Anil Kumar Dutta and Alka Dutta’s youngest daughter. Ankita Dutta, his elder sister, is also a family member. His father is an Indian Navy naval officer. He was raised in Mumbai, Kochi, and Visakhapatnam. Nikita has a strong desire to work in the film industry since she was a youngster. Nikita got her primary and secondary schooling in Mumbai before graduating from St. Xavier’s College. She has been modeling since she was in high school and college.
Nikita Dutta Ethnicity, Boyfriend, Age, Family, Career, Biography, Net Worth, Wiki
|Nick Name||Nikita Dutta|
|Age||13 November 1990|
|Date Of Birth||33 years Old|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Father Name||Anil Kumar Dutta|
|Mother Name||Alka Dutta|
|Sister Name||Ankita Dutta|
|Weight||58 Kg (Approx)|
|Height||5 Feet, 7 Inches (Approx)|
|Net Worth||INR 15 Cr.|
Who is Nikita Dutta?
Nikita Dutta is an Indian film and television actress who rose to recognition as actress Jiya Sharma in Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s romance drama Kabir Singh. He was transported all across the country since his father was a naval officer in the Indian Navy. As a result, he spent most of his childhood in Kochi, Visakhapatnam, and Mumbai. His studies in Mumbai were the beginning of his life.
Nikita Dutta Career, Biography, Wiki
Nikita began her career as a model and was named Miss India in 2012. Following her reign as Miss India, she participated in several foreign programs and events. She made her Hindi cinema debut in 2014 with Lekar Hum Deewana Dil. The picture bombed at the box office, but she rose to prominence in the acting world. In the years that followed, she performed pivotal parts in films such as Gold and Kabir Singh. In 2021, she co-starred with Emraan Hashmi in the Amazon Prime film Dybbuk as Mahi.
Nikita is also heavily involved in the television sector. She has appeared in scores of serials up to this point. She made her television debut in 2014 with the sitcom “Dream Girl.” Following that, she landed the roles of Suman Tiwari in Ek Duje Ke Vaaste and Aanchal Srivastava in Haasil.
Due to health issues, she took a sabbatical from the series “Ek Duje Ke Vaaste” in 2016. When she returned to the show, she discovered that it was set to close. Many people informed her that the show was canceled because she was going to compete with Bigg Boss. When the speculations became too much for her, she cleared them all and stated that she would not be appearing on Bigg Boss.
Nikita Dutta’s Net Worth
Her net worth is around Rs 15 crore.
- Nikita is descended from a military family. His father, Anil Kumar Dutta, was a naval officer, and his parents, SK Dutta, are Indian Army major generals.
- She developed a crush on Hrithik Roshan when she was six years old.
- Nikita worked as an intern at an advertising business throughout her college years.
- Dutta began his career as an anchor with a music request show on Zoom TV.
- She finished in the top 20 of the “Pantaloons Femina Miss India 2012” competition.
- During the 2014 T20 World Cup, she was also featured as an anchor on Star Sports.
- Nikita grew up in places like Visakhapatnam, Kochi, Mumbai, and Delhi, coming from a military family.
- She describes herself as a foodie who enjoys sweets.
- She is a fitness fanatic who does yoga and goes to the gym on a daily basis.
- She is highly careful about her eating habits.
- In an interview, she stated that if she hadn’t become an actor, she would have been a yoga instructor.
- She enjoys collecting fragrances, shoes, and handbags.
Nikita Dutta’s Social Media
Thank you for visiting our website and for reading Nikita Dutta’s Wikipedia.