Laura Cathcart Robbins Wikipedia, Biography, Age, Career-: Laura Cathcart Robbins is a best-selling author, freelance writer, lecturer, and host of The Only One In The Room, a popular podcast. She is also a recovering addict, and her biography, Stash: My Life in Hiding details her journey in detail. We shall look at several facts about Laura Cathcart Robbins, including her personal and professional life, in this post. Today let us talk about the famous personality Laura Cathcart Robbins in this context. Today we will discuss the biography of Laura Cathcart Robbins in which we will consider all the important information.
We will provide the personal details, bio, wiki, family, marital status, educational qualification, net worth, car collection, and social media accounts as well. So, with due respect follow the context till the end. Laura Cathcart Robbins was born in the United States in 1986. Laura is 37 years old in 2023. She grew up in a mostly white neighborhood and attended private schools, where she frequently felt that she was the only person in the room who looked like her Laura Cathcart Robbins Wikipedia.
Laura Cathcart Robbins Wikipedia, Biography, Age, Career, Family
|Full Name||Laura Cathcart Robbins|
|Boy Friend||Scott Slaughter|
|Age||37 years (as of 2023)|
|Date Of Birth||1986|
|Husband Name||Brian Robbins|
|Ex Husband Name||Brian Robbins|
|Weight||55 Kg (Approx)|
|Height||5 Feet, 5 Inches (Approx)|
Laura Cathcart Robbins Career
Laura Cathcart Robbins began her work as a freelance writer for publications including HuffPost, The Temper, Scary Mommy, and others. She writes on addiction, recovery, race, identity, motherhood, and relationships, among other things. She also contributed to anthologies such as Shades of Blue: Writers on Depression, Suicide, and Feeling Blue and The Buddha’s Apprentices: More Young Buddhist Voices. Laura Cathcart Robbins’ debut memoir, Stash: My Life in Hiding, was released by Atria/Simon & Schuster in 2023. Her journey from being a successful parent association president and board member at her son’s fancy school to being a drug and drink addict who kept her stash in her Louboutins is chronicled in the book. The book was praised by critics and fans alike, and Elle named it the Best Memoir of 2023.
Laura Cathcart Robbins is also the host of The Only One In The Room, a podcast that covers conversations with people who have felt alone or different in a variety of situations. By sharing varied stories and opinions, the podcast hopes to foster empathy and understanding among listeners. The podcast has over 1 million downloads and has been included on Apple Podcasts’ New & Noteworthy list Laura Cathcart Robbins Wikipedia.
Laura Cathcart Robbins Relationship
Laura is presently dating Scott Slaughter, a singer, and producer who performs under the moniker name Honorebel. They met in 2014 at a recovery meeting and have been together ever since. Laura’s son Justin lives with them in Studio City, California Laura Cathcart Robbins Wikipedia.
Laura Cathcart Robbins Family
When it comes to Laura Cathcart Robbins’ family, she now lives with her children and partner. In truth, she currently resides in Studio City, California, with her son Justin and partner Scott Slaughter. Laura was married to Brian, and they had two children, Miles and Justin, before separating in 2013. Her husband, Robbins, later married Tracy James, Laura’s acquaintance, the following year. Stella is their daughter’s name.
Laura Cathcart Robbins Age
Laura Sathkart Robbins has not revealed much about her future on social media. She was born in 1986. She will be 37 years old in 2023. If we get to know about his age, we will update this You will get to know a lot about their age on this website of ours Laura Cathcart Robbins Wikipedia.
Laura Cathcart Robbins Height & Weight
Laura Withcart Robbins Has Not Shared Her Height & Weight On Social Media Laura Cathcart Robbins in height 5 feet 5 inches and weight 55 kg If we come to know anything about his height and weight, we will update it. You will get to know a lot about their height and weight on this website of ours Laura Cathcart Robbins Wikipedia.
- traces her path to recovery and self-love in the face of privilege and prejudice.
- Cathcart won the 2018 LA Moth StorySlam and has performed on stages across the country.
- Since 1974, she has served as the first Black parent organization president at her son’s private school
- Her former marriage to a major Hollywood producer produced two kids, Justin and Miles.
- Cathcart is dating Scott Slaughter, who also happens to be her podcast co-producer and co-host.
- For years, she struggled with a pill and alcohol addiction, and she surreptitiously stored medications in her Louboutins.
- She entered an inpatient treatment facility in 2008 and has remained sober ever since.
- Cathcart sought aid from books for her addiction but felt alienated by the absence of representation of women of color in recovery literature.
- Her story was written to relate her experience as a Black woman in recovery and to inspire others who feel alone or misunderstood.
- Laura provides online memoir writing programs and assists budding authors in finding their style and telling their stories.
- She has written for Huffington Post, The Temper, Scary Mommy, and other sites.
- Laura graduated from UCLA with a bachelor’s degree in English literature and a master’s degree in education from Pepperdine University.
Laura Cathcart Robbins Social Media
You will get to know and read Laura Cathcart Robbins Wikipedia Biography and many more by visiting our website.