Harmilan Bains Wikipedia, Age, Family, Career, Biography, Boyfriend:- Harmilan Bains is a Punjabi sportsperson. She was chosen to compete for India in athletics at the Asian Games. At the 2022 Asian Games in Hangzhou, China, Bains won silver in the 1500-meter run. She holds the Indian 1500m record. At the Inter-State Athletics Championships in Bhubaneswar, she won silver medals in the 1500 and 800 meters. Sunita Rani’s 2002 record of 4:06.03 was beaten in 2021 at the National Open Championships in Warangal when she ran the 1500m in 4:05.39. The same year, she recorded a personal best of 2:02.57 in the 800m at the Nationals in Patiala.
At the Khelo India University Games, he won gold medals in the 1500 and 800 meters. At the Asian Junior Championships in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, she won bronze in the 1500-meter run.
Harmilan Bains Age
Harmilan Bains was born on 23 April 1998 in Mahilpur, Hoshiarpur district of Punjab. His zodiac sign is Leo. Talking about his age, he is approximately 25 years old in 2023.
Harmilan Bains Family, Wikipedia
Amandeep Singh Bains, her father, is a former international runner who excelled in the 1500m distance. He is Punjabi. Her mother’s name is Madhuri Saxena, and she earned a silver medal (800m) at the 2002 Asian Games in South Korea. The Government of India also presented her with the Arjuna Award in 2004 ((The Tribune)). She was born in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.
Harmilan Bains Education, Early Life, Biography
Harmilan Bains enrolled in St. Soldier’s School in Hoshiarpur to further his schooling. Her parents were also international sportsmen, therefore she had been involved in sports since she was a toddler. After undergoing training at the Sports Authority of India (SAI) in Dharamshala, he later played for the national squad. In 2021, she will represent her country at the international level.
Harmilan Bains Wikipedia, Age, Family, Career, Education, Biography, Wiki
|Age||25 years old|
|Date Of Birth||April 23, 1998|
|Birthplace||Mahilpur, Hoshiarpur, Punjab|
|Father Name||Amandeep Singh Bains|
|Mother Name||Madhuri Saxena|
|Weight||56 Kg (Approx)|
|Height||5 Feet, 8 Inches (Approx)|
|Net Worth||INR 2 cr.|
Who is Harmilan Bains?
Harmilan Bains is a sprinter from India who excels at the 800m and 1500m distances. She will break Sunita Rani’s 2002 Asian Games national record of 4:06.03 on September 16, 2021. She finished the 60th National Open Athletics Championships (Warangal) in 4:05:39 seconds. Her record time, however, was inadequate to qualify her for the World Athletics Championships 2022, which will be held in Oregon (USA).
Harmilan Bains Career
She won her first race when she was eleven years old, a 600m. She quickly started competing in CBSE cluster games at her school. Harmilan had won all of these games. She then competed in a national CBSE cluster event but lost. She also failed a drug test in 2013 and was unable to compete in Under-14 events, costing her two crucial years. Her father petitioned the Himachal Pradesh government two years later, in 2015, to request that she train on the synthetic tracks at the Sports Authority of India (SAI) in Dharamshala. They were both in agreement. Since then, she has been a regular participant in that fitness regimen. She has been training with a professional coach and with the help of her mother.
When she returned, she won silver at the university level in the 1500m. In 2018, she won many national medals in every level in which she competed. Everyone recognized her face quickly. Her will to succeed grew stronger. The same year, she won gold medals in the 1500m division at the Federation Cup National Senior Athletics Championships. She finished fourth in the 59th National Open Athletics Championships on October 10, 2019, at Ranchi (Jharkhand), with a timing of 4:22.04. She has won nine 1500m races since the beginning of the year.
Harmilan won the 800m race in August 2021 with a timing of 2:03.82, while Javelin Thrower Neeraj Chopra made headlines after capturing the gold medal at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Her parents regularly advised her in her early years, and their expectations were extremely high, which ultimately harmed her career. As a result, she flew alone to Warangal to compete in the Athletics Championships 2021.
- 1500m All India Inter-University Championships at Coimbatore in 2017
- Inter-University Championship (Moodbidri) in 1500m in 2018.
- Indian University Championship in 1500m (H1) (Moodbidri) in 2020
- Indian University Championship (Moodbidri) in 1500m (F) in 2020
- 1500m Khelo India University Games (Bhubaneshwar) in 2020
- Khelo India University Games (Bhubaneshwar) in the 800m category in 2020
- World University Games Athletics Trials in 1500m (Bhubaneshwar) in 2021
- World University Games Athletics Trials in the 800m (Bhubaneshwar) in 2021
- Federation Cup (Patiala) in 1500m in 2021
- National Inter-State Senior Athletics Championships in 800m (Patiala) in 2021
- National Inter-State Senior Athletics Championships in 1500m (Patiala) in 2021
- Indian Grand Prix 4 (Patiala) at 1500m in 2021
- National Open Championships in 1500m at Hanamkonda in Warangal (H1) in 2021
- National Open Championships in 1500m at Hanamkonda in Warangal (F) in 2021.
- Ranchi Indian U18 Championship (Ranchi) in 1500m in 2015.
- Ranchi Indian U18 Championship (Ranchi) in the 800m division in 2015.
- Indian Grand Prix 4 (Bengaluru) in the 800m division in 2016.
- Coimbatore All India Inter-university Championship in the 800m in 2017.
- 2017: Coimbatore All India Inter-university 1500m Championship
- Mangalagiri in the 800m division in 2017.
- Ho Chi-Minh Asian Junior Championships (Vietnam) in the 1500m category in 2016.
- Coimbatore All India Inter-University 1500m Championships, 2017.
- Federation Cup (Patiala) in the 1500m category in 2018.
- Inter-University Championships (Moodbidri) in the 800m event in 2018.
- Indian University Championships in the 800m in 2020
Harmilan Bains’s Net Worth
Her net worth exceeds INR 2 crore.
Harmilan Bains Social Media
Thank you for visiting our website and for readingHarmilan Bains’s Wikipedia.