Aashna Chaudhary Wikipedia, Age, Family, Biography, Wiki- Aashna Chaudhary is a general-category Indian civil servant who finished 116th in the UPSC test 2022. She passed the exam on her third try. She has also excelled in school. Aashna chose to take a break from her study after graduating to prepare for her postgraduate exams. During her leave, her family insisted She studies for the Civil Services Exam. She felt discouraged after failing the UPSC exam on her first two attempts. Chaudhary, on the other hand, used these experiences to highlight areas in which she needed to improve. She passed the UPSC test on her third attempt in 2022 with 992 points. You will learn a lot about her in Aashna Chaudhary’s Wikipedia.
Aashna Chaudhary Age
Aashna Chaudhary’s exact date of birth is not known but according to us, she was born in 1995 in Pilkhuwa, Hapur, Uttar Pradesh, India. Talking about her age, her old age has become 28 years in 2023. She has been talented in her studies since childhood.
Aashna Chaudhary Family
Aashna Chaudhary’s father’s name is Dr. Ajit Chaudhary, who holds the post of Professor at Government University. her mother’s name is Indu Singh She is a landowner and She also has a brother named Akash Chaudhary who is a gamer. We have written here the details about her family. You must have got to know about his family in Aashna Chaudhary Wikipedia.
Aashna Chaudhary Education
Aashna Chaudhary has completed her schooling at three schools, she is St. Xavier’s School, Pilkhuwa, Uttar Pradesh, after which She studied at St. Mary’s School in Udaipur, Rajasthan from 2012 to 2014, and Delhi Public School Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh from 2014 to 2016. In class 12th, she got a 96.5% grade, after that she did her college studies at Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi with BA Honors in English Literature (British and Commonwealth). Received the degree of Master of International Relations from the University, of New Delhi. You must have known about her education in Aashna Chaudhary’s Wikipedia.
Aashna Chaudhary Wikipedia, Age, Family, Biography, Wiki
|Age||28 years (as of 2023)|
|Date Of Birth||1995|
|Birthplace||Pilkhuwa, Hapur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Pilkhuwa, Hapur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Education Qualification|| BA Honours in English Literature (British and Commonwealth) at Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi
Master in International Relations at South Asian University, New Delhi
|Father Name||Dr. Ajit Chaudhary|
|Mother Name||Indu Singh|
|Brother Name||Akash Chaudhary|
|Height||5 Feet, 5 Inches (Approx)|
|Weight||57 Kg (Approx)|
|Net Worth||INR 70-80lac|
Who is Aashna Chaudhary?
Aashna Chaudhary, a general-category Indian civil servant, finished 116th in the UPSC test 2022. Her hard work and dedication enabled her to pass the exam on her third attempt. She finished 12th with 96.5%. She has excelled in her studies since childhood.
Aashna Chaudhary UPSC Examination
After successfully completing her graduation, Aashna Chaudhary desired a vacation from her studies in order to spend time preparing for her upcoming post-graduate examinations. During this time, her family members advised her to study for civil service tests. Despite initial setbacks, including two failed attempts, Aashna persisted and worked diligently to address the gaps in her preparation. Finally, in 2022, on her third attempt, she passed the UPSC exam with an incredible total of 992 marks (827 in the written exam and 165 in the personal interview).
Aashna chose Anthropology as an optional subject for the UPSC exam, exhibiting her interest in the subject and dedication to studying it. Aashna was tenacious in her pursuit of a master’s degree, devoting 12 to 14 hours every day to her studies. She initially enrolled in a coaching center to prepare for the exam, but after a few months, she chose to discontinue the coaching. Regardless, she cleared the UPSC examinations without the help of anyone else. She purposefully used social media networks to boost her preparedness over the course of 2-3 months. She has also worked for a charitable organization.
Aashna Chaudhary’s Net Worth
Her net worth exceeds INR 70-80 lac.
Aashna Chaudhary Facts
- Aashna Chaudhary is a general-category Indian civil servant who finished 116th in the UPSC Exam 2022. The exam took her three tries to pass.
- She studied humanities at Delhi Public School in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, from 2014 to 2016, earning a 96.5% in her class 12 exams.
- Aashna opted to take a sabbatical from her academics after completing her undergraduate studies to prepare for post-graduation tests. During this time off, her family urged that she prepare for civil service exams.
- She was disappointed when she failed the UPSC exam on her first two attempts. She did, however, use these experiences to pinpoint the areas in which she needed to improve. She successfully passed the UPSC test on her third attempt in 2022, scoring 992 points (827 in the written exam and 165 in the personal interview).
- Even though she was earning her master’s degree, she would study for 12 to 14 hours every day while preparing for tests. She initially enrolled in a coaching center to assist her to prepare for the exam, but after a few months, she chose to discontinue the sessions.
- Despite not having any outside assistance, Aashna passed the UPSC exam on her own. She chose Anthropology as her test-optional subject.
She is a religious person who attends numerous spiritual gatherings.
- She also enjoys animals and frequently posts photos of dogs on her Instagram account.
- She spends her free time reading novels, running, and performing yoga.
- She has also worked for an NGO, proving her dedication to social problems.
Aashna Chaudhary Social Media
You can read Aashna Chaudhary’s Wikipedia on our website. Inside Aashna Chaudhary’s Wikipedia, it is written in this article about her biography, age, career, education, net worth, family, etc.